Rules and Etiquette
CHARWOOD RULES & ETIQUETTE
- Do not play from resident’s yards
- U.S.G.A rules govern all play except where modified by local rules
- Embedded ball rule:Through the green
- Yardage posts adjacent to fairways: Blue – 200, White – 150, Red – 100, Yellow – 75
- Each player must: Register prior to play, wear appropriate attire, and have own bag and clubs (free rentals available)
- No Personal Alcohol Allowed: It’s state law!
- Fivesomes with permission from Pro Shop Only
- Parents are responsible for all actions and safety of their children
- Carts must stay on paths or use 90 degree rule (check proshop for daily restrictions)
- Golfers are responsible for any damage done to golf carts or golf course.
- Return to path at post in fairway and keep golf carts out of the woods
- Maintain your place on the course or allow faster players to play through