Outings & Events
BOOK YOUR TOURNAMENT OUTINGS & EVENTS WITH US
- You want their experience to be fun, fulfilling, exciting, eventful, and memorable!
- As the planner, you want it to be a day where everything is organized and hassle free!
- A day where all you have to do is spend time talking with your golfers and just enjoying the day! You wantto be sure that your experience matches that of your participants.
Our staff can make these experiences happen. We are committed to providing you the experience that makes you look and feel great! Your experience matters and opinion’s matter to us! If you look good, we look good!
If this is the kind of day you are looking for, come see for yourself why Charwood Country Club was voted “2002 Golf Course of the Year”, “Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year”, and most recently one of “Lexington County’s Top 10 Businesses of 2010”.
Let Charwood Golf Club Exceed Your Expectations!
For questions, planning and event booking, please contact our pro shop by phone at (803)755-2000 or by email at [email protected]
For your out of town guests, we can recommend hotel accommodations and we have room at our facility for RV parking.
Reasons for Holding Your Next Outing at Charwood
- 18 great holes of golf with a variety of layouts that will challenge any golfer in your party!
- Great course conditions with ultra dwarf greens.
- Convenient location: 9 miles from Downtown Columbia and USC. 3 miles from I-77 and I-26. 15 minutes from Lexington, N.E. Columbia, and Irmo.
- Great Value: Our prices are competitive and we can customize your event to meet your needs. Group size is not an issue. We have customized events for groups of 16 to 216.
- Practice facility includes a driving range, chipping green, putting green as well as a 75-yard short game area equipped with a putting green and sand trap.
- Commitment to Your Event: Our staff is committed to your event being a big success. We want your experience to be fun, fulfilling, exciting, eventful, and memorable. We will guide you in customizing your event to best meet your needs. This is a big day for you and we want everything to go perfectly for your company, club, customers, church, or family! Our experienced staff can share their years of experience with you. We do more than just provide a place to play golf. We can also help arrange services including: photography, hole sponsor signage, event ideas, personalized gifts such as hats, towels, shirts, golf balls, etc. We can help with fundraising ideas as well. Our years of experience can help you raise more money for your charity or event!
- Event Completion: On the day of the event, our staff will provide and place Cart Signs and Personalized Scorecards on each cart. We will provide score sheets and staffing for recording scores upon completion of the event. Provide us with the players list by groups and let us do the rest of the work! We will also provide event markers for golf contests such as closest to the pin and longest drive.
- Food & Beverage: Food and beverage service customized for your group. Beverage tickets, box lunches, lunch, dinner, and breakfasts are all things that we can do for you! No one has ever gone away hungry from Charwood! As mentioned before, we are committed to providing you with the experience that makes you look and feel great! We want you to spend time with your participants having fun and making memories!
Tournament & Event Pricing
Price per golfer excludes tax.
L.C.’s Grill at Charwood is happy to cater your outing. For more information on catering please see the section titled “Catering Options For Outings.”
If your party decides to not use catering from L.C.’s Grill, we welcome the use outside catering.
If you require a beverage/snack cart or spectator cart, the rate is $25.00 per cart.
*If Charwood Golf Club caters food along with the golf outing, we as in Charwood, will charge a sales tax of 7%. A 3% service charge for credit card transactions will also be added.
*If you have a repeat tournament, you are locked into the rate for 2 years. On the 3rd year, the price is subject to change.
*Available times for shotgun starts are before 9:00 AM or after 2:00 PM if daylight is permitting. If during winter times, the times will vary due to frost and other weather conditions.
*Glow-in-the Dark night golf tournaments are available upon request.
Any Additional Time Needed will be Subject to an Additional Charge.
*Additional Rules and Fees are Subject to Apply and Change.
*Rental of Clubhouse is Not Available During Regular Golfing Hours. This Time Varies Depending on the Season.
Catering Options for Outings
Includes, Hot Dogs, Chili, All of the Toppings, Baked Beans, Chips, Brownies, & Tea.
Includes Deli Sandwich (Ham, Turkey, Cheese, Lettuce, & Tomato), Chips, Brownie, & Tea.
HAMBURGERS & HOTDOGS
Includes Everything from the Hotdog Option, Hamburgers with All of the Toppings, Baked Beans, Chips, Brownies, & Tea.
*OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Charwood Clubhouse and Patio Rental
Rental is charged based on usage, golf, and other amenities used. For golf tournaments, the rental of the patio is included. For the use of the facilities alone, with no service from Charwood, we offer the following:
Rental for Indoor Clubhouse & Patio: $100/Hour
Patio Rental Only: $75/Hour
- $300 Minimum.
- Rental of the Clubhouse is for Small Parties of Less Than 60 Patrons.
- Rentals are for Up To 4 Hours.
- Parties Over 4 Hours are Charged $100 each Additional Hour.
- All Noise Activities Have to be Completed by 10:00 PM.
- All Parties will be Given an Additional Hour (Free of Charge) to Set Up and Break Down the Party.
- Outside Catering, Music, Bartenders, etc. are Allowed.
- Charwood Catering and L.C.’s Grill Are Available for Event
- Fire pit is also available for colder events.
- Any additional time needed will be subject to an additional charge
- Additional rules and fees are subject to apply and change
- Rental of clubhouse is not available during regular golf hours. This time varies depending on the season.